Shop Information Manager
The Shop Information Manager is responsible for all information systems. This person tracks and reports on all equipment and vehicles in the fleet. This person works with field staff to ensure all equipment and vehicles are accounted for and inspected weekly. Additionally, this person tracks all parts and inventory for the maintenance shop and processes all titles and insurance for all vehicles and equipment.
- Tracks and communicates weekly inspection reports for all vehicles and equipment.
- Prepares and processes all titles and licensing for all vehicles and equipment.
- Maintains database of maintenance and repair records for company vehicles and equipment.
- Oversees shop inventory; orders parts, shop supplies, and equipment.
- Ensures all applicable safety standards and regulations are followed in facility.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Manges the Fill-Rite system with all employees.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to maintain service record database and track inventory. Fleetio preferred.
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to build relationships with Technicians and Field Staff
- Flexible hours as needed.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Five years of related experience preferred.
- Vocational or technical school training preferred.
- CDL Class license preferred.
- Class E license required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, kneel, and squat to perform repairs and inspections.
- May be required to work in various weather conditions.
- Must be able to ride in a vehicle for up to four hours to travel to and from job sites.
- Must have flexibility in scheduling to meet the needs of the business.